Saturday, September 11, 2010

Doll Quilt received

I received the loveliest package from Rachel/ contented be which contained my gorgeous doll quilt and so many extra goodies that it felt like my birthday.



DSCF3296



DQS9 Finished



These are Rachel's pics (I hope you don't mind Rachel), every photo I've taken for a week and a half has been so blurry & I really wanted to post my stunning little quilt. I sparted this little baby straight away & was soo happy when I opened it. I just love it.

Here's one of my blurry pics of my loot!



So many pretty things inside



Yep, I made out like a bandit.


I sent mine off on September the 1st but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm nervously waiting for my partner to receive it and hoping that she likes it as much as I did.

Meanwhile, I'm playing along in two little swaps - the Scrappy Mug Rug Swap and the Scrappy Pincushion Swap. It's really fun to do something small after the Doll Quilt Swap, although I'm having the busiest month ever.

Sorry to you RSS people for the multiple postings, I'm having serious blogger issues today!

No comments: