Monday, July 20, 2009

What to do with Mr Owl?


I've got a fat quarter of Echino's Tiger on the Flower in natural with one complete owl (plus 3/4 of an owl, a tiger, a grey bird and a bee) that I'm still trying to decide what to do with. He's sitting on my mantle piece at the very front of my stash and is the last thing I see at night. I bought a red zipper at the markets for 50c to turn it into a nice big pencil case with room for lots of coloured pens and post-its etc but I also like the look of the Bend the Rules Sewing Artsy Clutch. This one with the Echino leopard looks amazing.
Still waiting for the book to arrive from the library so I guess I'll decide then - until then it's Mr. Owl looking at me from the mantle - I think I'll miss him when he's gone.

1 comment:

Wendymoon said...

Hey thanks for linking to my leopard artsy clutch! I think Mr. Owl would look nice on a clutch of his own. But of course it's all up to you. :-)