Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stash & swap

Stash
Some recent purchases ~ spots ~ most from the never ending scrap bag I bought from One Flew Over, and the Kei from Badskirt.





And these two pieces of Saffron Craig, also from the scrap bag. I have to admit to shrieking a little bit when I saw these in the pile!




These are my two very favourite Saffron Craig prints and these are very decently sized scraps. I'm a lucky girl.




Swap

This little package made its way over the Tasman this week. It's my swap goodies from Cat for the Handsome Hexies Swap. Cat and I have been doing some mutual hexie admiration across the blogosphere so it was really sweet to get these from her.




I especially love the Matryoshkis! So gorgeous.





Thanks again Cat! I'm really looking forward to the next round of this one, it's been so much fun.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Yeah so glad it has made its way to you okay.
*mental note to self* send more Russian dolls to OZ